A hot trend this autumn/winter season is the ‘flirty tomboy’ look: a casual tomboy feel with a feminine twist. This look is a favorite among many plus size teens this season, and I’d like to dish out some tips on what you need to achieve this comfy and sweet look.
First of all to get the ‘flirty’ bit into the equation make sure you:
1. Use pastel colors, these are all over the shops at the moment
2. Add some girly accessories to your outfit like some cute ear-rings, and necklace
3. Finish the outfit off with playful shoes
Secondly, to get the ‘tomboy’ bit figures out ensure you get your hands on:
4. A pair of worn wash short or capris, in denim preferably
5. You can also opt for overalls to complete the look
6. Don’t forget the hoodies!
A good place to start, if you want to get up and running with this ‘flirty tomboy’ look right away, is Torrid. Here is a selection of items which will definitely help you round up such an outfit:
- Grey and White Stripe V-Neck Short Sleeve Hoodie
- Coral Cotton Cami
- LEI Roma Antique Wash Skinny Denim Crop Pant
- Black Stitch Heel
- SIlver Heart Bauble Y-Chain Necklace