Missphit Launches Website!
Missphit, the thriving plus size clothing line for curvy fashionistas, has this month launched it’s website which you can access at http://www.missphit.com. I have been long awaiting the launch of Missphit’s website; knowing first hand the great plus size fashion Missphit provide, I couldn’t wait for their website to be available, so that all curvy ladies would be able to read more about this clothing line, as well as take a look at the styles available. The website is very well laid out and gives an overall introduction to the Missphit line; their current line and new styles are showcased as well, giving you a good look at the type of items available. A mailing list is also available, and I encourage ladies to sign up, in order to be kept informed of news from Missphit. The website also details where you can find and purchase Missphit clothing.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
Following Glen L. Johnson’s post at his blog, I also decided to reveal 5 things you did not know about me… or maybe you did? Let’s see…
- Some of you might be aware of this, however for those who aren’t, I live in a tiny island called Malta which is located in Europe. Malta is smack in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, very close to Italy.
- I was bullied about my weight in my childhood, which was followed with an adolescence of struggling to accept my figure for what it is. It has been a long, but worthwhile, journey… as you all know I now love my curves!
- I speak 5 languages: Maltese, English, Italian, French and Spanish.
- I love traveling, and my favorite places are Vienna, Austria and Miami, USA,
- I should be moving house around May, 2007 and will (hopefully) be adopting a baby pug soon after! (can’t wait!)
So who shall I blog tag for a similar post? How about DeluxeGrrl, Ozlem at IGIGI and JJ. Let us know 5 things we didn’t know about you!
Categories: Personal Tags:
Ashley Stewart Launches Gladys Knight Lingerie Line
Wonderful news! More choices for us curvy girls in the intimates department. Yes in fact, urban plus-size retailer Ashley Stewart has just launched the Gladys Knight plus-size lingerie line called Knightwear. This exclusive lingerie line includes shimmering charmeuse chemises and pajamas with prices ranging from $19.99 to $34. Visit the Ashley Stewart website for a look at the styles available.
Categories: Gladys Knight News Tags:
What time more fitting than today to say a big thank you to all the readers of the Plus Size Clothing Scoop. I hope that you enjoy reading the news we bring to you each week.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas! May you have a joyful day surrounded by loved ones.
Categories: Christmas Day Tags:
5 Essential Fashion Tips for Full Figured Women
With many options nowadays readily available to plus size women in the clothing department, especially online, a curvy lady needs to choose items which will flatter her figure and at the same time be comfortably fitting. Here are 5 essential tips to keep in mind, which have been brought to us by Kristine Blenkhorn Rodriguez of the Chicago Tribune.
- Fabric counts! Ensure the fabric you choose it not a crunchy one as this type can make you look bigger.
- Avoid pleats. These are a definite no no for plus size women as they magnify curves, no enhance them!
- Don’t sweat it. Wicking fabrics are a must for larger women.
- Avoid clothes that do not give definition to your shape! (Items also known as tents.) Hiding under loose fabric does not help and does not look good.
- Avoid clothing with cuts towards the middle of the body, as this puts emphasis on this area of the body. Instead choose items which make the most of your best assets, legs for example.
Categories: Plus Size Clothing News & Updates, Plus Size Fashion Tips, Style Guide Tags:
Missphit: Curvy Fashion Line with a Sparkle
Maintaining the plus size clothing directory, Pasazz.net, gives me the opportunity to get to know several people within the plus size fashion industry. A few months ago, I got to know Yul Kwon, who is the managing director of a budding ‘new’ plus size fashion line called Missphit. I have mentioned Missphit on Pasazz.net and even Loving My Curves, in past weeks, however today I wanted to shine the spotlight on Missphit a little bit further.
Recently I had the opportunity to take a first hand look at the plus size clothing styles offered by Missphit, and I must say I was very impressed. With impeccable quality and a fun yet sophisticated style, Missphit items have the ability to add that extra special sparkle in every plus size woman’s wardrobe. In a new article published today, I review a couple of Missphit items, which made a lasting impression with yours truly.
Having taken a sneak peek into the upcoming Spring 2007 collection to be offered by Missphit, I can safely say that many exciting things are on the way for us in 2007. We will definitely keep you updated with all that is happening at Missphit throughout the New Year, including news on the imminent launch of a brand new Missphit website.
In the meantime, take a closer look at the fabulous plus size clothing styles offered to us by Missphit.