- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 137 days ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 161 days ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 172 days ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 173 days ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 174 days ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 175 days ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 176 days ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 177 days ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 207 days ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 214 days ago
Perfect Plus Size Swimwear: Where To Find Plus Size Swimsuits
The Pasazz Perfect Plus Size Swimwear Week is drawing to a close! Before we go into the final installment today, which goes though the latest plus size swimsuit collections available, and where you can find them online, let’s recap what we have discussed this week:
- How to Measure Yourself for a Swimsuit
- Swimsuits That Help Minimize Your Tummy
- Swimsuits For Women With Fuller Bust
- Swimsuits to Hide Your Hips, Thighs and Bum
- How to Rock a Plus Size Bikini
- How to Choose Swimwear Styles
Latest Plus Size Swimwear Collections
So now that we are equipped with the necessary information on how to best choose a flattering swimsuit, we need to discuss exactly where to find and purchase curvy swimwear. Although I’m sure you can find a multitude of online stores that carry some plus size swimwear style, what I’m sharing with you today are the top 5 stores online, which carry a vast range of quality and durable swimsuit styles. So without further ado, let’s get into it…
1. Swimsuits For All – Plus Size Swimwear Emporium
Swimsuits For All carries one of the largest collections of plus size swimwear you can fine anywhere, they are adding new styles on a regular basis, though recently have added quite a bunch of new stock of course in preparation for the upcoming Summer season.
They carry swimsuits from size 18W up to 34W (though for sizes over 26W you will need to click on the ‘Special Sizes’ section of the store). Over here you will find any type of style you need, from one piece suits, to tankinis, skirtinis, swimdresses and cover ups. What’s more Swimsuits For All carry a range of top designers including Delta Burke, Carol Wior, Beach Belle, Longitude and others!
Here are my top picks from their new arrivals, though of course visit them to view even more styles.
1. Take off an Inch! Braided Plus Size Surplice Slimsuit by Carol Wior
2. Take off an Inch! Golden Safari Drape Front Plus Size Slimsuit by Carol Wior
3. 4 Ways to Style! Lady In Red Plus Size Shirred Bandeau Slimsuit by Carol Wior
2. Always For Me – Super Stylish Curvy Swimwear
Always For Me is another great place you truly have to visit if you’re looking for a new plus size swimsuit. They carry sizes from 16W up to 26W, and some of the most stylish and fun designs you will find online.
Again at Always For Me you can find swimdresses, one piece swimsuits and much more, plus a variety of different designers including Miraclesuit, Fantasizer and others. Here are some of the latest new arrival from Always For Me:
1. 24th & Ocean Moon Struck Full Tankini w/ Brief Style #2482W
2. Chic Solids Chaves 1 Pc Wrap Waist Swimsuit – Style #80730WA
3. Melos Convertible Strap Halter Underwire Swimsuit -Style #83312
3. Avenue Swim Collection
Besides a very wide range of plus size apparel, Avenue do also carry a beautiful range of plus size swimwear and they have recently in fact launched their 2011 collection. Here you will find a variety of different style in sizes 12 to 32, in a variety of colors and prints. You will also find beach wear like sarongs and cover ups. Here are my favorites from their newest swim collection.
1. Convertible One-Piece Swimsuit
2. Foldover Halter
3. Keyhole Underwire One-Piece
4. Jessica London Swimwear
Just like avenue, Jessica London also carries quite a large selection of full figure swimsuits, and they have come out with their brand new 2011 styles just a few weeks ago. So if you don’t linger too much you will be able to shop through the widest selection, before the popular ones start getting snatched up. Here are my favorites from Jessica London:
1. Spliced Swimsuit with Tummy Control
2. Shine On Halter Boytini with Tummy Control
3. High Tea Tankini with Tummy Control
5. Monif C. – Hottest Ever Full Figured Swimsuits
I’ve save the most unique 2011 swimwear collection for last… the Monif C swimwear collection. Monif C comes out with a collection of swimsuit styles every year, and every year she creates even more daring and vibrant styles. One things is more sure, you will never find the swimsuits styles Monif C offers anywhere else. And another thing, these styles get snatched up very, very quickly so if you like something grab it! I believe some styles are already sold out in fact. Check out this quick video to take a sneak peek at these designs.
The Monif C swimsuit collection is truly the hottest collection of plus size swimwear you will find. Visit Monif C to take a closer look at these styles right away.