- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 3 years ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 3 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 3 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 3 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 3 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 3 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 3 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 3 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 3 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 3 years ago
Curvy Conversations with Cortney of Shop Translated
Through my blogging journey at Plus Size Clothing Scoop I have had the chance to meet and interact with various people within the plus size fashion world, be it bloggers, designers, store owners, size acceptance activists. These people have been truly inspirational to me, and I wanted to somehow convey what they have shared with me, with you. But how to do that?
Enter Curvy Conversations, a new series I am launching today where every week (or so) I will be chatting with these inspirational people, asking them various questions about who they are, what they do, what inspires them and more. This way you will get to know these people more closely, hopefully learn from them as well, and be inspired from them.
Our very first guest in this exciting new series is Cortney of Shop Translated. Cortney is one of the founders of Shop Translated, which is an innovative online boutique offering plus size fashions in gorgeous colors and prints. Throughout our conversation Cortney shares with me what inspired her first and foremost to Shop Translated, what the missions of the store is, as well as some curvy fashion tips.
There are 3 ways how you can hear my conversation with Cortney…
1. You can download the conversation in .MP3 format here and listen to it whenever you feel like, or plug it into your iPod!
2. You can listen just to the audio right here:
3. You can listen to the conversation whilst looking through some of Shop Translated fashions by watching the video below:
I truly hope you have enjoyed this first installment of Curvy Conversations. Tune in again next week, to find out who my next guest will be. Also, remember you can currently save 30% OFF your order at Shop Translated (excluding sale items) with coupon code pasazzme1. This offer ends 6/15/2010.