A while back, last May actually, I started a new series called Curvy Conversations, where I wanted to get chatting with key people within the plus size industry, in an effort to bring you closer to the people that are the movers and shakers in the curvy community. Back in May in fact I started the series by interviewing the lovely Cortney, one of the founders of Shop Translated. Then in June I had the pleasure of talking to Glen Johnson, blogger and founder of Full Figure Plus.
So now it’s already August, and it’s been since June from the last installment of Curvy Conversations! Where did the time go? The series is back this month however; a while back I was lucky enough to speak with Jasmine Elder the founder and designer of the awesome plus size label JIBRI.
Watch the video below to listen to the conversations I had with Jasmine, whilst also looking through some gorgeous JIBRI designs. Throughout this interview Jasmine shares with me how she got started designing clothes, what the name JIBRI came from, and what primarily inspires her to create the beautiful JIBRI designs, which can truly be called works of art! You can shop the JIBRI line on Etsy right here.
- JIBRI Fall Collection Giveaway
- Curvy Conversations with Glen L. Johnson of Full Figure Plus
- Curvy Conversations with Cortney of Shop Translated
- JIBRI Spring Dash Sale – 36 Hours Only!
- JIBRI's Spring 2010 Collection
Subscribe to Plus Size Clothing Scoop
Never miss another sale and stay up to date with the latest plus size fashion trends!
1. You can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
2. Or, you can subscribe via email below, to start receiving updates straight in your inbox: