- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 3 years ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 3 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 3 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 3 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 3 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 3 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 3 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 3 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 3 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 3 years ago
What I’m Loving: Kiyonna’s Newest Arrivals
Kiyonna is one of my very favorite places to shop – you can read why in my review of their famous Boudoir Lace Dress – and every week they add new items to their collection, which means I’m almost always adding new Kiyonna items to my wishlist! Their newest arrivals, part of their Fall collection, are absolutely stunning… so I wanted to share with you today what I’m truly loving from Kiyonna right now…
Olivia Work to Cocktail Sheath Dress
As the name implies, this dress is totally versatile, and that’s one of the reasons why I love it. The dress features slimming vertical seams meant to flatter any body shape, and the slim sleeves are perfect for layering with a sweater or jacket. The ruching at the bodice provides both a comfort and coverage as well as a pretty and feminine detail. This dress is available in olive (pictured), hazelnut and black. Totally love!
Liana Lace Tunic in Light Green
This lace top is both romantic and dreamy. It features an empire waist and it if fully lined, so you do not have to worry about wearing any tank tops underneath! The sleeves are not lined though, so you will still be able to show off some skin, which gives this top a sexy, but still romantic feel.
Tamara Twist Cocktail Party Dress in Magenta
I love the twist feature – last year I bought a top from ASOS with a twist feature at the bust line, which I really loved and thought was so flattering (pity that top tore after the very first wash!) so I was excited to see Kiyonna come out with this dress. Plus the color is so vibrant! What do you think? I love the dress – and I love the shoes the model is wearing too – must find out where those are from!
Rylan Ruched Square Neck Top in Green
This is an elegant and yet trendy tops, which can work for both morning and evening occasions. This top is made out of soft jersey, which flows beautifully, and can be perfectly matched up with jeans, jeggings or a pencil skirt. This top is available in green, black and plum.
So tell me, which one is your favorite Kiyonna item?
October 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm
That first dress is amazing. Great color and I love the bodice. So feminine.