- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 146 days ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 170 days ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 181 days ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 182 days ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 183 days ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 184 days ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 185 days ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 186 days ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 216 days ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 223 days ago
The Plus Size Style Guide Launches Today
The Plus Size Style Guide is finally launched!
I’m very excited to share this with you all today; this is something I have been working on for the past few weeks and it’s finally ready to be released!
If you’ve been a Pasazz.net follower for a while, then I’m sure you will know that it is truly my passion to provide plus size women with style tips, sale updates and other tools to help curvy women find stylish clothes that fit… and save some money whilst doing so too!
Today I’ve decided to take things a step further with the launch of my brand new Plus Size Style Guide.
I’ve been thinking about this for a while, how to provide curvy women with something they can turn to whenever they are about to choose a dress, a top, or pair of jeans, to help them choose the best style to flatter their figure. And finally, this is exactly what I’ve done in The Plus Size Style Guide – created a handbook which any plus size woman can turn to, to help her dress to impress!
The Plus Size Style Guide show you how to easily figure out what body shape you are; provides tips on how to dress to flatter your body shape; shows you how to choose a swimsuit (and where to find one), and much more.
Head on to The Plus Size Style guide today to get the full scoop about what this guide includes, and to jump on the very special introductory offer going on to celebrate this launch!