A while back we looked at 4 chic black and white dresses from Avenue, to show you how these two simple colors can help create an elegant looks.
Today we’re back looking at how you can quickly and easily create a chic outfit in black an white, this time using a variety of separates from Torrid.
- Start off with a simple basic like the black knitted crochet cami from Torrid. These types of basics are essential to have in your closet, as you can mix and match them with different skirts, pants and other accessories to create a different outfit every time.
- Then have a look at this super stylish black and grey stripe skirt. Again this kind of skirt is very versatile and can be worn with different tops, plus it’s bang on trend flaunting polished stripes, a very hot look for Spring and Summer.
- Top off this look with another great basic, a white blazer, such as the white linen button blazer from Torrid. This blazer is sharp, sleek and flattering. Plus it also makes this outfit perfect for the office.
- As for shoes, you can of course opt for either white or black shoes. For a morning look, especially for the office, I would suggest going for black, consider a style like the Sally lace-up wedges. For an evening look however, you can tone things down with a white pair of shoes such as the Lorane patent wedges.
- So you’ve got the base of your outfit covered, now you can jazz things up or make them more formal by using different accessories. It all depends on where you want to go, and the occasion. Consider this black and white rose belt for a more fun look for example. For a more chic evening look grab this rhinestone bracelet, these chandelier earrings and a sequin handbag.
This look is perfect for the day, yet still very much elegant and appropriate for night. What do you think? Do you usually like to wear a black and white combo?
I’m loving how the black and white look is coming back in a classier way.