- Laundry Tips for Your Favorite T-ShirtPosted 3 years ago
- Close 2012 In Style With Kiyonna (And Save 50% On All Sale Items)Posted 3 years ago
- 100 Years of Women’s FashionPosted 3 years ago
- Fashion Ideas For The 9-5 WorkersPosted 3 years ago
- Confidence and Comfort Never Go Out of StylePosted 3 years ago
- Four Staples for Any WardrobePosted 3 years ago
- The Right Attire for Black-Tie Holiday EventsPosted 3 years ago
- What To Buy Your Husband This ChristmasPosted 3 years ago
- How to Wear Tights: Winter’s Hottest Fashion AccessoryPosted 3 years ago
- How To Choose A Winter CoatPosted 3 years ago
Figuresque Order Review
A while back I bought 4 tops for plus size focused online store called Figuresque. It was my first time ordering from this store, so I was not sure what to expect in terms of overall shopping transaction, and fit of the clothes. However the attractive prices, the cute styles, and the fact that at that time I had a coupon at hand, made me decide to give this store a try, and I definitely do not regret it.
Watch the video below for a review of the items, and to see me actually wearing the tops. (I apologize in advance for the poor lighting, I’m new to shooting videos, so please bear with my while I brush up on things!)
These are the tops I bought:
- Purple ‘N Gold Stripe Sweater - A gorgeous top, great for a casual outing or a night out. It’s not too thick but keeps you nice and cozy. The banded bottom hugs your hips nicely, flattering your figure. This is also available in black and gold.
- Peek A Boo Sweater Top in Berry – Gorgeous color, and matching gorgeous detail. The embellishment at the keyhole neckline is a very nice touch and gives this top a touch of glamour. Again this top is not too thick, but keeps you cozy enough in the winter months. It’s also available in purple.
- Red Braided Sweater Top – The favorite top from my order; I received a lot of compliments when wearing this. Besides the bold color, and flattering fit the the ruching at the side, this top’s winning feature in the neckline. It featured a braided embellishment with silver beading, which catches the light very nicely, giving this top a sparkly look.
- Silver Studded Sweater Top in Teal - The ‘party top’ in my order, this is a very comfortable top, perfect for those days when you want to avoid wearing anything tight fitting, and you just want to hide the tummy bulge! It feaures a trendy wide scoop neckline with stylish silve studded embellishments on the chest.
Shipping costs were very reasonable and delivery time was satisfactory. Delivery depends on a lot of things really, which most of the time are not dependent on the actual store, but the mail service. Having said that, order processing was very swift and dispatch of items was also quick.
So all in all I am very happy with my shopping experience at Figuresque and will definitely be shopping here again.
I want to point out that this was not a paid review. This was an actual order I placed and that I paid for.
January 31, 2010 at 8:32 pm
I really like the striped sweater.
April 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
I made a purchase a few months ago only not to receive my order and they kept my momey on top of it. These folks will rip you off so please be careful shopping with them
April 20, 2012 at 5:15 pm
Hi Adrienne, Sorry to hear your experience with Figuresque wasn’t a pleasant one Did you try getting in touch with their customer service?
January 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm
I also made a recent purchase and did not receive my dress. I left several phone messages and emails with no response I lost 50.00 with them please people Don’t shop on-line its a rip off with Figuresque.
March 15, 2013 at 7:17 pm
same exact thing happened to me. i left a million phone calls and emails I lost 50 dollars I’m in college and need all the money possible the dress i ordered not only is about three sizes to big but came in a month later than they said. I need and want my money back but I don’t like controversy and I’m not sure what to do help!;/
January 31, 2013 at 11:49 am
never got my order or 7 phone call and emails
Credit card company investigating now
You should not promote them
February 15, 2013 at 3:00 pm
I recieved half of my order 2 weeks ago, and that was even late, there was no tracking information and when i contact customer service and leave a message they dont answer, no one calls back no one emails back, and they kept my 40 dollars i dont even know what i do do i tell my bank, i dont even know how to handle this
March 3, 2013 at 4:45 am
Ordered 2 blouses from figuresque they never sent the items to me and charged by debit card. The phone number they have listed is just a busy signal. 13 complaints from the BBB! They will not respond tho emails either!
March 5, 2013 at 9:08 pm
well I ordered a shirt last week Wednesday, still didn’t get an email about the shipment of the product, just nothing. I tried calling the contact number and it has been busy for the past two days. I really wanted my shirt for my birthday party this Saturday but now i don’t know what to do. I am very disappointed and upset.
March 7, 2013 at 7:13 pm
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, IT IS A SCAM!!!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOUR MERCHANDISE. WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IT IS JUST A BUSY SIGNAL. AGAIN PLEASE DONT’T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE IT’S A SCAM SCAM SCAM. I FEEL IT’S MY PUBLIC DUTY TO WARN YOU ALL.
May 23, 2013 at 10:06 pm
Did anyone ever get these problems resolved with them?