Yesterday whilst clearing out (or actually trying to clear out!) my inbox I ran into a promotion Swimsuits For All are currently running, where you can get 25% OFF their entire stock with code LUV25. What a perfect excuse to quickly ‘window shop’ I thought!
This summer season I haven’t actually bought a new swimsuit yet. I usually buy at least a new swimsuit every Summer, but this year I have been pretty happy with the ones I have, so did not see the need to. Then again, an extra swimsuit always comes in handy, especially when you’re living on an island, so anyway I headed over to Swimsuits For All and let’s say I managed to build up quite a hefty wish-list.
These are the 7 swimsuits that caught my attention… what do you think? Which one is your favorite?
1. This is the Longitude Spiked Leaves Plus Size Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit – it’s at the top of my list because I love strapless swimsuits. I think they are very flattering, and what’s worse than ending up with suntan lines of your shoulders and back?! A strapless swimsuit definitely helps prevent that. I love color in my swimsuits, and even though I own my fair share of one color, no print styles, I do love print! This looks very exotic and includes side shirring which helps flatter and slim your tummy – I definitely like that. It comes with a removable halter strap for additional support and adjustability – though I would probably end up not using that at all.
2. The Beach Belle Butterfly Print Plus Size Halter Tankini Swimsuit I thought was such a fun style! Although I have to say I am not to fond of halter necks – they tend to tire me out after a while and hurt my neck – I put this on my wish-list due to the cute and bright butterfly pattern it comes in. I think the mix pattern at the top, paired up with the one color bottom, is a perfect balance.
3. Again over here, with the Longitude Bella Plus Size Empire Plunge One Piece Swimsuit, there is even more of a balance with print and one block color. I think this swimsuit if a perfect choice for those who do not feel very comfortable with wearing a swimsuit with print all over, but would rather have a balance. The floral design is very feminine and elegant, and I’ve chosen it also as it features some of my very favorite shades or purple and pink. The V-neckline is very sexy and the empire wist will help minimize the tummy area by separating the bust line and the rest of the torso. Very handy!
4. If you prefer animal prints, rather than floral prints, then the Longitude Animal Cracker V-Insert Empire One Piece Swimsuit is definitely one you should take a closer look at. It comes in a very stylish and chic animal print, though this is not overdone as the bottom part (from the empire waist downwards) of this swimsuit is all black – again helping create a very slimming effect. I think this is a very chic style!
5. Another floral and exotic print, I’ve included the Beach Belle Botanica Plus Size Blouson Tankini Swimsuit in my wish-list, as I love the bright and vibrant green colors. Besides, I’ve never worn a tankini before which includes a blouson style top, so I am very interested to see whether this style camouflages the tummy well – it is said to be a very flattering style.
6. If you are a regular Plus Size Clothing Scoop reader you should know that I am one who loves colors, and rarely wear black – unless it’s jazzed up somehow with some colorful accessories. However I had to include a black swimsuit in my wish-list because sometimes only black will do. Although choosing a great swimsuit to fit your body and flatter your figure is essential, with swimsuit you are truly putting on display all your curves – there is pretty much nowhere to hide – so on days when I feel bloated, or feel a bit less confident, a black swimsuit will do just the trick. That is why the Longitude® Cobra Plus Size Twist Plunge Swimsuit is in my wish-list – although a black swimsuit you will notice this style is spiced up with ‘cobra’ style shiny brown trim. It also comes in a plunging V-neckline and twist front to enhance the bust and add that touch of sexiness to the swimsuit. So this is definitely not your usual, boring, shapeless black swimsuit!
7. The final items on my whilst is the Longitude Sun Burst Plus Size Surplice One Piece Swimsuit. The bright yellow pattern immediately caught by eye when I was browsing around Swimsuits For All. This swimsuit features a faux surplice style, which gives it a modern twist and flatters the tummy area. A V-neckline is also present here (have you noticed I love V-necklines?) giving this swimsuit a touch of sexiness.
my wife has the beach belle tankini. She was reluctant to wear it at first thinking that it was to small but when her Speedo suit started showing signs of wear she tried the tankini again and though I do not think she has retired her Speedo she is for sure wearing it less.