In this video today, TrendySwag.com host Katherine Akra talks about the perfect undergarments to wear with your LBD (Little Black Dress). Nothing ruins a little black dress like bra straps or panty lines – having the right undergarments is extremely important. First of all make sure you are wearing a black bra if you plan on being photographed; a nude of colored bra will show through in pictures due to the flash.
If you are wearing a strapless gown, then make sure to choose a strapless bra that will stay in place. A backless dress may still require some type of coverage, even if you are unable to wear a bra, there are products out there you can use, which will prevent people from seeing all you’ve got! Lingerie has really evolved, and there are tons of products specifically designed for clothing that cannot be worn with a normal bra. Most lingerie stores sell small silicone pasties, which stick to your skin and provide full coverage. Some bras are even made corset style, and dip really low both in the front and the back. Other bras have clear straps or straps that can be removed, criss crossed or put into a halter.
- 10 Ways to Accessorize the Plus Size Little Black Dress
- How to Buy the Perfect Little Black Dress
- 5 Way Plus Size Bra: Tune Into Tuesdays
- New Sexy Lace Cocktail Dress from Sydney's Closet
- How to Rock a Black Plus Size Pencil Skirt – Part 2
Subscribe to Plus Size Clothing Scoop
Never miss another sale and stay up to date with the latest plus size fashion trends!
1. You can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
2. Or, you can subscribe via email below, to start receiving updates straight in your inbox: