City Chic and BGM Models are making Fashion History and are on the on the search for 2 sexy curvaceous fashionistas to hit the Runway at Rosemount Fashion festival.
City Chic, Australia’s premier high street fashion destination for curvalicious girls size 14+ and BGM Models Australia’s leading plus size modeling agency are looking for two sexy curvaceous girls to make their catwalk debut. For the City Chic SPRING 09 runway shows to be held on Thursday, August 20 at 12.30pm and 1.30pm at the Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival, Martin Place.
Phil Ryan, General Manager for City Chic says, “the average size Australian woman is size 14 to 16 and have previously always been under catered for in the fashion industry, especially in the younger 18 – 28 year old market”.
Ryan has built the business from 1 to 48 stores in five years, says “City Chic will not only be the first brand to present a curvaceous show at Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival (RSFF). But the first in Australia to have size 14+ models on the catwalk!”
There will be fourteen of Australia’s leading plus size models in sizes 14,16 &18 from renowned modeling agency, BGM Models. Darrianne Donnelly Director of BGM Models says “We are looking for 2 more curvaceous girls to join our 14 beauties and make catwalk history”
The prize for our two winners will be:
- Making your modeling debut at the prestigious RSFF event
- A $1,000 City Chic shopping spree.
- A 12 month contract with BGM models.
- Meeting Elizabeth Green – BGM model who now resides in New York working as one of the leading plus sized super models – who’ll fill the winners in on how to get to the top.
To enter the City Chic & BGM Model catwalk model search simply be a size 14-16, 18-28 years in age, at least 174cm in height. Then FROCK UP AND ROCK UP TO THE WESTIN HOTEL, the official ROSEMOUNT FASHION FESTIVAL VENUE, ON SATURDAY AUGUST 8 –between 10 am and 2.00pm.
Castings will be held in THE WESTIN HOTEL Ballroom.
Lower ground floor, No 1 Martin Place, Sydney.
The 2 winners will be announced Saturday 8th August 3pm at the Westin Hotel.
(Make sure you’re available for model training on Sunday, August 9 and between Saturday August 15th and Thursday August 20th for the ROSEMOUNT SYDNEY FASHION FESTIVAL, City Chic & BGM Model parade.)
For all details log on to www.citychiconline.com.
FOR RADIO OR PRESS INTERVIEW
Darrianne Donnelly, BGM MODELS is available for interview – 0418 450 222
Phil Ryan, GM of city chic is available for interview – 0416 115 750
For further information call: Lee Manfred (02) 8323 5777
- When are we going to smell the coffee?
- Australian Plus Size Fashion Retailer Soon Hitting the USA
- Monif C. Invites us to Curvy Girls Night Out
- Diana Zalewski Eliminated on America's Next Top Model
- New Store in Town: City Chic
Subscribe to Plus Size Clothing Scoop
Never miss another sale and stay up to date with the latest plus size fashion trends!
1. You can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
2. Or, you can subscribe via email below, to start receiving updates straight in your inbox: