- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 2 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 3 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 4 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 5 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 6 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 6 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 6 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
How to Mix & Match The Easy Way
Today we have another interesting plus size style video to share with you, this time brought to us by the lovely people at Ulla Popken, which offer high quality plus size fashion created exclusively with the full figured woman in mind.
Want to take the stress out of what to wear each morning? Then watch the video below to discover some tips on how to stretch your wardrobe and put together outfits using these mix and match ideas. The video covers plus size outfit options using separates in matte jersey for different options.
This style video features renowned plus model and Ulla Popken spokes person Alexandra Boos; follow her throughout this series as she discusses separates with a working mom, a plus size fashion consultant and a working model and Grammy nominee Maiysha Kai.
For more great plus size fashion tips and advice check out our other videos, both here on Pasazz.net and also from the Ulla Popken series on YouTube.