- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 8 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 9 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 10 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 11 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 12 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 12 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 1 year ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 3 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 3 years ago
How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size Dress
By Sarah on October 7, 2015
Today’s featured video is brought to us by Sydney’s Closet, which is a familiar name in the plus size fashion industry, synonymous with stunning plus size dresses, evening gowns, prom dresses, as well as wedding gowns.
This how-to video features Marcy Guevara starring as guest host with plus model Kelsey Olson; Marcy provides us with a step-by-step guide on how to correctly measure ourselves to get the best fit on any plus size formal dress, which is of course essential when ordering online. To correctly measure yourself you will need the following:
- Measuring tap (vinyl or cloth)
- A friend to help out!
- Paper and pencil
Watch the video below to discover how simple it is to measure yourself for a prom dress, wedding gown, cocktail or party frock.