- Fresh ProducePosted 19 days ago
- IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel – Our ReviewPosted 20 days ago
- Kiyonna – ReviewPosted 22 days ago
- Avenue – Women’s Sizes 14 to 32Posted 26 days ago
- Torrid – ReviewPosted 37 days ago
- Fashionistas On-Edge: Pick your StylePosted 77 days ago
- Plus Size Designer IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Releases The Golden Age of Couture Collection for the HolidaysPosted 97 days ago
- IGIGI Video Review: Felicity DressPosted 113 days ago
- IGIGI Review: Champs Elysees Dress in BlackPosted 113 days ago
- Styling Advice for All Shapes and SizesPosted 125 days ago
Download Your Plus Size Shopping Manual
This guide is available for download in .PDF format only. You will need Adobe Acrobat (available for free here) installed on your computer to be able to view it, otherwise it will easily be view-able in any tablet or iPad.
Just $7.00 Gets You Access to my Exclusive Plus Size Style Guide
Where I’ll Teach You How To Dress With Flair and Pasazz.
PLUS, I’ll Show You Exactly How to Easily Figure Out What
Body Shape You Are, and How To Dress To Flatter Your Curvy Figure.
Dressing To Flatter Your Plus Size Figure Is Easy, Once You Get To
Know These Insider Style Tricks!
The Plus Size Style Guide
($27 Retail Value)
My Exclusive Plus Size Style Guide demystifies how to easily dress to impress, no matter what shape your are. This guide teaches you how to make the most of your curvy figure, and flatter your curves with the right clothes!
What’s inside this Guide:
Learn about the different body types and easily figure out which one you are.
Find out exactly what styles will look great on your body type.
Discover what NOT to wear, EVER!
Learn about the fabrics that flatter and those that make you look fatter.
Learn how to choose a swimsuit that will make you look slimmer.
Learn which jeans look best on your figure.
Plus a whole lot more!
My Plus Size Style Guide Normally Sells for $27.00 But I’m Making a Special Concession Today, Just For YOU! Click Below to Instantly Access this Guide for Just $7.00:
As always remember, keep on loving your curves!