- 6 Vivacious Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas (by Ashley Stewart)Posted 3 months ago
- Available Now: The New Sizzling GabiFresh for Swim Sexy 2016 CollectionPosted 3 months ago
- SWAK Designs Holiday Bliss LookbookPosted 4 months ago
- Stunning Holiday Styles from Kiyonna (Our 9 Top Picks)Posted 5 months ago
- How to Mix & Match The Easy WayPosted 6 months ago
- How to Measure Yourself When Ordering a Plus Size DressPosted 6 months ago
- Should Plus Size Women Wear Pencil or A-Line Skirts?Posted 6 months ago
- Pretty Prom: Emma by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
- How To Dress A Busty Hour Glass Figure Stylishly!Posted 2 years ago
- Wedding Wednesday: Ready for Romance by Sydney’s ClosetPosted 2 years ago
Outfit Inspiration: Trendy Color Block by Ashley Stewart
Today’s Outfit Inspiration is brought to us by Ashley Stewart, a premier fashion retailer for the plus size urban woman offering an eclectic mix of styles in sizes 12 to 32.
Many times a week, here at Pasazz.net, we bring you these Outfit Inspiration posts to well… inspire you!
Inspire your daily outfit ensembles, give you some ideas on what you can wear to work, on a date and various other occasion.
Also, give you some hints on how you can mix and match items you already own, to create different outfits. Finally also inspire you with the latest pieces available from our favorite plus size retailers.
The ‘main’ item in today’s featured ensemble is this devastatingly chic color block vest, which will add zest to your wardrobe! The is a sleeveless jacket which features colorblocked buttery-soft faux leather in black, white and tan.
This vest is worn over a perfectly tailored to flatter button down tunic in white, which is as fun as it is functional! This tunic features tows of tucks across the front to accentuate your waist, while vertical pleats keep your curves looking great from behind!
The vest and tunic are then both paired with a pair of cleverly color blocked pants. Made from firm but stretchy ponte knit, these pants showcase your figure at its best and are a great choice for cooler days into spring.
You can choose to wear any of your favorite shoes with this ensemble, though this particular oufit is topped off with a stylish pair of lace-up platform booties, that feature a beautiful suede material and a zipper at side, making it easy to slip right into.
To recap, to re-create this outfit you will need:
- Color Block Faux Leather Vest
- Pleated Button Front Tunic
- Coming & Going Slim Pants
- Lace-Up Bootie