A new week, a new day and a brand new installment of Curvy Conversations! If you have been following this series on the Plus Size Clothing Scoop, you will know that I have started interviewing several people in the plus size industry, to bring you a little bit closer to designers, bloggers and other movers and shakers in the curvy community.
Today I am talking to a very special person, Kim Camarella-Khanbeigi, who is the President and Passionate Founder of the wonderful clothing line Kiyonna. Throughout this interview Kim reveals to me what inspired her to start off Kiyonna back in 1996. She always shared with me what still inspires her to this day to continue providing gorgeous plus size clothing to full figured women worldwide, she talks about some key Kiyonna pieces, and also touches upon what is in store for us from Kiyonna.
So listen in to the interview by watching the video below, and go on an leave a comment below if you have some feedback on this interview. I am sure Kim would love to read your feedback!
- Curvy Conversations with Jasmine Elder from JIBRI
- Curvy Conversations with Cortney of Shop Translated
- Curvy Conversations with Glen L. Johnson of Full Figure Plus
- Glamour Gets Curvy Models to Bare it All
- Spring Savings at Kiyonna
Subscribe to Plus Size Clothing Scoop
Never miss another sale and stay up to date with the latest plus size fashion trends!
1. You can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
2. Or, you can subscribe via email below, to start receiving updates straight in your inbox: