Last week we took a look at Old Navy’s brand new plus size collection, which they have just recently introduced in time for the Holiday season. We also had a look at 3 dressy and elegant plus size holiday outfits, all of which can be cooked up from top to bottom at Old Navy.
Since the festive season is not all just about parties and holiday do’s, today we thought of looking at 3 casual outfit ideas instead. These outfit works perfectly for work, to a coffee out with friends, or shopping around with mom.
Casual Look 1
- Rosette cardigan at $39.50
- Pleated satin top at $29.50
- Tummy-trimmer jeans at $25.00
- Chain-link leather hobo at $59.50
- Ankle-strap boots at $39.50
Grand total of: $193.00
Casual Look 2
- Cable-knit sweater at $34.50
- Denim pencil skirt at $32.50
- Color-block satin clutch at $16.50
Grand total of: $83.50
Casual Look 3:
- Belted wool-blend coat at $82.00
- Lattice charmeuse top at $34.50
- Flirt boot-cut jeans at $25.00
- Patent ribbon-trim Mary-Janes at $39.50
Grand total of: $181.00
Again, I want to stress that the accessories and shoes are just ideas. Be creative and incorporate the items you already have at home into your holiday plus size outfits. So just grab yourself a new top, coupled with a new pair of jeans perhaps, and then work with these new items the shoes and accessories you already have.
Keep in mind the colors of the items you already have to make sure that the new pieces you buy match and work together, to create a brand new and stylish figure flattering casual outfit.