Whew… it’s getting hot in here. SwimsuitsForAll has just gotten in a brand new selection of gorgeous plus sized Liz Claiborne swimsuits. And while there are lots of swimsuits I love on the site, it’s the Liz Claiborne’s that I’m drooling over most. The pink and white OP Art Floral One Piece is fun and flirty and I want it! Or should I go for the South of the Border Two-Piece Halter? I love the colors, the flattering striping, and the sexy little tie under the top. Decisions, decisions!?
And I’m about the make it even harder. Because they also have a great selection of new Delta Burke color block and solid color swimsuits coming in just this week, and a killer clearance sale for those girls who want to look hot at the beach without breaking the bank. Want to pick up a cute and flattering suit for under $50? There are plenty of clearance-priced styles to choose from. Me? I think I’ve settled on the Liz Claiborne floral one piece. Or the two piece halter. Or… ah! I can’t decide.
- Curvy Swimwear Clearance: My Picks
- SwimsuitsForAll Summer Clearance
- Spring Clearance Sales
- Super Duper Swimsuits Sale: $15 Swimsuits
- Designer Swimwear at Clearance Prices
Subscribe to Plus Size Clothing Scoop
Never miss another sale and stay up to date with the latest plus size fashion trends!
1. You can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
2. Or, you can subscribe via email below, to start receiving updates straight in your inbox: